Changes in isoform variants and relative abundancies are an important clue in deciphering how genomic variants drive the phenotypic differences between health and disease.
Only long read sequencing can provide unbiased, direct detection of all the isoforms present in the samples. Iso-Seq analysis allows us to generate full length cDNA sequences without assembly.
It characterizes transcript isoforms within targeted genes or across an entire transcriptome.
- Data quality control
- Annotation of Gene Function, CDS Prediction and SSR Detection
- Expression and Differential Expression
- GO and KEGG
(More upon request)
- Discover new genes, transcripts and alternative splicing events
- Improve genome annotation to identify gene structure, regulatory elements,
and coding regions
- Increase the accuracy of RNA-seqquantification with isoform-level resolution