Non-coding RNAs (LncRNAs) make up the majority (98%) of the transcriptome, and several different classes of regulatory RNA with important functions are being discovered.
LncRNAs are a large and diverse class of transcribed RNA molecules with a length of more than 200 nucleotides that do not enc de proteins (or lack > 100 amino acid open reading frame). They are thought to encompass nearly 30,000 different transcripts in humans, hence LncRNA transcripts account for the major part of the non-coding transcriptome.
Bio Basic Asia Pacific utilizes the Illumina HiSeq/ Novaseq platforms to sequence LncRNAs.
Our highly experienced expert team executes quality management, following every procedure to ensure reliable results.
- Data quality control
- Alignment with reference genome
- LncRNA prediction
- SNP//Indel calling, alternative splicing analysis
- LncRNA target gene prediction
- Expression quantification analysis for mRNA and lncRNA
- Correlation analysis
- Differential expression analysis
- GO and KEGG enrichment analysis
- Network analysis
- lncRNA and mRNA comparative analysis
(More analysis upon request)