Strand specific libraries allow us to identify the coding DNA strand for the transcript. It enables us to get precise measurement of mRNA strand orientation to enhance transcript annotation and increase alignment efficiency.
It also enhances the discovery of features such as alternative transcripts, gene fusions, and allele-specific expression.
- Data quality control
- Mapping reads to reference genome
- Gene expression quantification
- Correlation analysis and differential expression analysis
- GO enrichment analysis of differentially expressed genes
- KEGG pathway enrichment analysis
(More analysis upon request)